Monday, November 17, 2014

[Akademisk Kor] MWS festivals billeder fra Budapest

Kære Alle,

Jeg har modtaget nedenstående mail fra MWS festivals med flotte billeder og tak for sidst!

Bedste hilsner
Niels


Dear Niels,

 

I hope your choir has arrived home safely.

 

Thank you again for the participating of Akademisk Kor in the beautiful concert of Mozart's Requiem as well as the Nordic concert.

 

I'm sending you a link to the photos of the rehearsal and concert at the Matthias Church https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/105893972405687087345/albums/6079657190045224353?hl=hu

You are free to share them with your choir members. In case of any publications please include the name of the photographer: György Virág

Attached I'm sending you the posters for both concerts you have performed in Budapest.

When the DVD of the Mozart's Requiem will be completed I will send you. Please write me your postal address.

 

Best regards

Eva

Ps: We would be glad to  meet your choir again. Please follow our website for our upcoming choir festivals www.mwsfestivals.com

 


--
Du har modtaget denne besked, fordi du abonnerer på gruppen "Akademisk Kor" i Google Grupper.
Hvis du vil ophæve abonnementet på denne gruppe og ikke længere modtage e-mails fra den, skal du sende en e-mail til akademisk-kor+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Hvis du vil indsende et indlæg til denne gruppe, skal du sende en e-mail til akademisk-kor@googlegroups.com.
Besøg denne gruppe på http://groups.google.com/group/akademisk-kor.
Du kan se flere muligheder ved at besøge https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment